This game is believed to be invented in the 18th century by Bernard Xavier Phillipe, a politician, and gambler of Louisiana. The initial version was easily cheatable, that is why a new version was invented by John H. Winn in the year 1907. He brought in the picture the ‘don’t pass bet’ form, which will be discussed shortly in this review. You can enrol in well-known casinos to delve into the fun world of this game. However, before you participate in any club, we would like to provide you with some necessary details of the game. So, make sure you stick to the article throughout!
Play Craps Online
You can either choose to play online craps or visit a real casino for the same. The stakes placed in this game are simple to understand. The two major types of stakes are ‘pass line’ and ‘don’t pass bet’. But apart from these two types, there are other varieties as well. We will throw more light on the important types of this dice game further. If you are a beginner, then it is highly recommended that you stay away from the complex varieties and try to master the simple ones first. You must choose a safe and secure gambling house to enjoy the game. Some of the best casinos for free online craps game are:
Best Online Casinos to Play Craps Online
1000€ + 200 free spins
Syndicate Casino is one of the world’s most revolutionary online casinos, boasting a huge range of free spins which are mind-boggling!Syndicate Casino
450€ + 150 free spins
Joo Casino is one of the world’s most revolutionary online casinos, boasting a huge range of free spins which are mind-boggling!Joo Casino
200% bonus + 14 free spins
Planet 7 Casino is one of the world’s most revolutionary online casinos, boasting a huge range of free spins which are mind-boggling!Planet 7 Casino
Our Rating System of the Best Gambling Clubs for Online Craps
If you are in doubt about how we rate the best casinos for free online craps games, then let us help you know the procedure. Our professional experts take care of every minute detail while reviewing a gambling club. We rate a house based on their license, banking methods, customer support, online feedbacks, and collection of games. When a club matches all of these criteria, then only we suggest them to you. Your security and comfort matter the most to us!
How to Play Online Craps?
While playing any game, you must know the right ways so that you can manage the gameplay with ease. The step-wise guide of playing craps online for free is as follows:
- Open the table: Choose a casino site that provides the game and start preparing the table. You are free to pick either a live dealer table or a regular one. In the live dealer version, you get an opportunity to interact with other real-time players.
- Choose the bet: Pick an amount as per your budget and start placing the stakes.
- Stake on the ‘come-out’ dice: Whenever you get to see ‘off’ in your screen, know that a new round is starting. Then you can place your stake on the come-out roll to grab a decent win.
- Keep an eye on the ‘point’: To win at the ‘come-out’ roll, you will have to get 7 or 11 in the dice. On getting 2, 3, or 12, you lose. If you get anything apart from these figures, then you score a point. This point is a major factor deciding your future stakes of the round, therefore, pay special attention to it.
- Place the bets: When the screen shows ‘on’, it’s your turn to place the stakes. You are allowed to keep rolling until a 7 shows up.
Types of Bets in Online Craps
The different types of stakes in free craps online are as follows:
- Place bet: Here, you wager to get the number you wish for. This continues until a 7 appears.
- Field bet: In this type, you stake for the next upcoming result.
- Pass bet: If a 7 or 11 are rolled here, then you are declared the winner. However, for 2, 3, or 12, you lose.
- Don’t pass bet: This works oppositely to that of the pass stake. Here, you win for getting 2, 3, or 12 and lose for 7 or 11.
Rules of Craps
The rules of the game are pretty simple when understood well, have a look below:
- Each portion of a table denotes a different stake.
- The loss or win is determined by the result of the shooter’s dice roll.
- When playing as a shooter, your first roll is called the ‘come out’ roll.
- For 7 or 11, the ‘pass line’ wins. And for 2, 3, or 12, ‘don’t pass line’ wins.
- Any outcome apart from 2,3,7,11, or 12 is counted as a point. The shooter continues rolling until the outcome is the point number or a 7.
- In this scenario, rolling 7 results in a defeat and the opposite for the point number.
- After the defeat of the shooter, the next player starts another round.
The free online craps are superb games and must be tried by every gambler. So, when are you planning to play the dice game? Do tell us!